Thursday, January 21, 2010

iced-out skull game..

big ups to juelz and the dips.. today, i was reading 'the solopreneur's million-dollar mindset' blog on inc.com. the post, entitled "its never too late for success: one man's story," resonated with me because it seems like a lot of my recent efforts have been met with failure but i keep my head up, dont worry.. here is an excerpt from the author's q+a:
My life has been blessed. I knew exactly what I wanted to do in life the day I walked into a dojo. I was fourteen at the time and I’ve been involved in Karate ever since. I’ve applied the lessons learned over the years to every aspect of my life – in both thick and thin times. I’ve found that what you think about, you bring about.

The first principle I live by is that you have to believe in yourself, because if you don’t, no one else will. The next step is commitment. You have to be completely dedicated to whatever it is you chose to do -- no matter what. In Karate you learn to visualize – see yourself connecting with a kick or punch before you throw it. In life, you have to see yourself being a success before you do it. And finally be passionate about what you do. Your passion will not only fuel you, but also others nearby.

My greatest external resource comes from the people surrounding me. My immediate family has always believed in me and been supportive of my pursuits. Additionally, I associate with people whose philosophies and direction mirror mine. There is no substitute for a positive and reaching outlook on life.

we all go through adversity. the test of life is our response to the challenge.
persistence//repetition have been known to conquer much..

"get rich or die trying.." --curtis jackson.

No comments:

Post a Comment